Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
CollegeLasalle
385 Views, 5 Replies

Combining installers?

Hi,

So I am basically have to download each Autodesk product individually (2015) for my Educational Master Suite.  Is there a way to combine them and save a lot of time?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
stmartin
in reply to: CollegeLasalle

Have you had any luck with this? Our school district previously had purchased design academy suite so it was simple to do a single deployment and license file. Now that autodesk is free (which is great) it seems to not be as easy. I can't find a education master suite 2015 download so i can't do a single deployment image and network license file. Individually creating the deployments and getting license keys will be a pain, I have to install the products on about 70 machines
Message 3 of 6
mandrewcavage
in reply to: stmartin

I am having the same issue also. Wondering if there is a solution.

Thank you!

Message 4 of 6

Bump to see if this is possible. We are ready to deploy and being able to do all at once would be so much easier.

Thank you

Message 5 of 6
thstech
in reply to: CollegeLasalle

Anything? Anything on this at all? I suppose I'll go ahead and manually install the individual programs and deploy the whole image out. 😕

Message 6 of 6
stmartin
in reply to: thstech

I ended up downloading and installing each product I needed on my windows deployment image rather then deploying the software post imaging. The image was huge but it was better than individually installing the products afterward. I know they tell you not to install the software on the image but that was my only workable solution and its been working fine.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report