Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined Licenses and different servers

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Mr.Caro
328 Views, 1 Reply

Combined Licenses and different servers

Hello everyone,

I have got a problem during my Vault replication process. I have two servers (Publisher and Subscriber), each one with its own Vault License. When each server manages its own license, everything is working OK. Now,  I want to combine them and manage them from one server (the Publisher). I have requested both licenses separately. I have done everything as shown here,

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=8057761&linkID=9240617

but it's still not working. It says that there's only one license. Maybe I haven't configured it properly?

Thanks in advance,

CARLOS CARO

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
avto
in reply to: Mr.Caro

Hi Carlos,

To combine licenses, basically you need to make sure that they are encrypted on the same license server MAC address and then merge files, append one file content to another file content. 

Please note that if you are combining the same product version licenses, then both license must be issued on the same date so that license count can add up.

Please let us know if this helps and if not please do not attach your combined license to this post, jut let us know that the issue still persists and we'll open a support case and work with you through the case..

Regards,

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report