Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil3D 2013 install issue- Help!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
punchy
405 Views, 3 Replies

Civil3D 2013 install issue- Help!!!

I cancelled the installation of C3D 2013 because I thought it was locked up. Now it will not install because it thinks it is already installed.

I have removed all folders that I can find relating to Civil 3d and removed some registry keys with help from our support team at Eagle Point. They can't figure out what I should do next.

Has anyone ran into this issue, I really need to get this installed on this one machine ASAP, and I dont want to reformat to accomplish it.

I believe the problem lies within the registry, but I'm not all that comfortable editing it without specific instructions.

Thanks

Andy Percifield

Cadd Manager

CrossRoad Engineers

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: punchy

Hello Andy,

Check out this blog post which details a few 3rd party applications that should be able to remove any remaining remnants / registry files.

Message 3 of 4
punchy
in reply to: philip.s

Have you actually tried these or is this hear-say?

I have heard that these could be another big wast of time.

I've already wasted 4-5 hours of company time trying to clean and reinstall this product.

Shouldn't Autodesk make this a bit easier considering we are paying $5,000.00 per seat for this product?

I admit I caused the issue, but It should not be this difficult.

I've never had this issue with any other software over the last 20 years of cadding and IT work.

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: punchy

Hi Andy, looks like some of the community members recommended the same process in your other post on the Civil 3D forums.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report