Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil Design can't find license server?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
163 Views, 1 Reply

Civil Design can't find license server?

Hi all,

We've been running the FlexLM license server for our LDD, Acad, Civil, and Survey, applications for some time without problem.

Today though, the Civil extension for LDD will not pull a license, unless the "Browse for license file" option is selected, and manually pointed to the license file.

FlexLM is running on a Win2k box, and the service is still running. LDD, AutoCAD, Acad Map, all load fine, it's just Civil and Survey. The IP and hostname haven't changed, and all the licenses are in the same *.lic file

Once a client is pointed to the server, they run fine, but they used to work normally without a client having to do this.

I re-started the server, and the services.

Any suggestions on fixing this?

Thanks!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you created a system environment variable yet that points to the license server?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report