Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D Network deployment problems

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jday
240 Views, 2 Replies

Civil 3D Network deployment problems

I created a network deployment including hydraflow extensions and survey link extension. When I run it some of the prerequisite components install but not Civil 3D or any of the extensions. The client log file for the hydraflow extensions has an error message (line 1000) that sounds like it is looking for an .msi file in a folder that doesn't exist and the survey link log file says there is not enough free disk space in the temp folder when the drive has 6gb of open space. If I create a deployment without the extensions all goes fine. If I install locally with disks the extensions install no problems. Any ideas?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jday
in reply to: jday

Anyone? I'm I in the wrong forum? Did I not give enough detail?
Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: jday

Sounds like a permissions problem to me. Make sure your network deployment share gives the 'everyone' account full write access. Also be sure that your default client install location is the C:\Program Files\Autodesk blah blah blah. That helps.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report