Installation & Licensing

Valued Contributor
dcorkill
Message 1 of 2 (384 Views)
Accepted Solution

Civil 3D 2013 - Trying to add custom files to the deployment

384 Views, 1 Replies
01-10-2013 08:21 AM

I'm working on setting up a deployment for civil3d 2013.  We have a custom acad.exe.config file and a modified custom.cui.   Where do I add these in when working on setting up the deployment?   In Autocad we can see the full installation paths of where all the files go but I don't see that in Civil 3d.  So again how can I add these files in.

Thanks

Dylan

Product Support
avto
Message 2 of 2 (355 Views)

Re: Civil 3D 2013 - Trying to add custom files to the deployment

01-11-2013 02:24 PM in reply to: dcorkill

Hi Dylan,

Unfortunately, AutoCAD C3D 2013 deployment creation wizard doesn’t support adding customized files to the deployment image.  You can try creating a default deployment image and replaying the original files with your customized files and see if that helps.

acad.exe.config can be found in:

\\your_network_share_name\AdminImage\x64\C3D\Program Files\root\C3D_AppRootOverrides

\\your_network_share_name\AdminImage\x64\C3D\Program Files\root

custom.cuix can be found in:

\\your_network_share_name\AdminImage\x64\en-us\C3D\Acad\Program Files\root\UserDataCache\en-us\Support

Here is the link to another post regarding customizing C3D deployment that may help as well.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Civil-2102-Custom-Paths-Enterprise-CUIX-and-Cus...

Regards,

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.