Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D 2012 Windows 7 64bit Install - FILEDIA Reset & PLOTTING CRASH

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
CADSlave1989
508 Views, 1 Reply

Civil 3D 2012 Windows 7 64bit Install - FILEDIA Reset & PLOTTING CRASH

When I have installed Civil 3D Windows 7 64bit I get the following recurring problems:

1) The variable FILEDIA always resets itself to 0 [off], and we have to constantly reset to 1 [on].  Why?

2) As soon as we initiate a plot Autocad just blows up and shuts down. Why?

3) When we 'right clk' over a standard toolbar icon to see a list of the other toolbars there is nothing there! Where did they go? Why?

Any information could be helpful. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: CADSlave1989

Sounds like your application has lots of problems.  Your FILEDIA gets set to 0 likely during one of the internal processes and sticks there after it crashes because it cannot be turned back on after the plot command due to the crash.  You should determine why it is crashing.  Perhaps it is a bad printer driver.  Maybe you need to include some hotfixes to Windows or your Autodesk application?  Have you tried a repair install?  And does it crash the same when logged into a different user with local admin rights?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report