Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D 2011 Installation stuck?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
TheQK1
359 Views, 2 Replies

Civil 3D 2011 Installation stuck?

Hi

I've tried to install Civil 3D 2011 on several new Dell machines (M4500, T3500 and M6500) and during the installation process the installation get stuck.

Dell blame drivers, online its seems to be a registry issue. I have looked at the Autodesk installation manual for Windows 7 and I AM FOLLOWING THE CORRECT PROCESS BUT STILL HAVE PROBLEMES.

Any help on this one?

Regards

Werner

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: TheQK1

You are going to have to provide more information than just "stuck" in this case.  Are you getting an error?  Do you have the install logs?  Where does it get stuck?  Are you installing from disc, deployment, or download?  Are you installing as Administrator?  Please include as much information and your process as possible.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
TheQK1
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks

I asked the application engineer to register this discussion group and provide the details needed, no use I do this for him.

Regards

Werner

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report