Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

pangeaproyectos.es
Message 1 of 2 (182 Views)

change language of Map 3D 2014 from English to Spanish

182 Views, 1 Replies
11-14-2013 08:09 AM

hello

Will you please tell me about the procedure to change from English version to Spanish???

When I bougth the Infrastructure Suite it was delievered only in English, now I need it in Spanish

Product Support
asburyj
Message 2 of 2 (175 Views)

Re: change language of Map 3D 2014 from English to Spanish

11-14-2013 08:57 AM in reply to: pangeaproyectos.es

From your subscription site download page you can find any available language packs by selecting the language you wish to use in the upper left and then select the language packs tab. See the below screenshot for reference. 

language packs.jpg

Please note language packs may not be available for every product in the suite so you may need to uninstall the english version and redownload and install the appropriate native language version. To find the installer in a particular language you need to remember to set the language option at the top of the window.

native language.jpg

Jeffry Asbury
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!