Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

kristinwinters1
Message 1 of 3 (152 Views)
Accepted Solution

CER_81270302

152 Views, 2 Replies
06-17-2013 10:52 AM

I have tried installing Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium 2014  everyway possible (download, install, browser install, and even orderded the USB drive from Autodesk) and none work.  I start set up and while it still says "initializing" an error window pops up and says Autodesk has encountered a problem and needs to shut down.  Then the error report brings up the following code: CER_81270302. I cannot figure out what the problem is or how to fix it.  Can anyone help????

To follow up on this case the root cause was the presence of the "Displaylink Core Software". Removing it from the system resolved the issue. 

More info on this at the below link

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2012/05/general-installation-dlumd32dll-displaylink-core-software.html

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 3 (146 Views)

Re: CER_81270302

06-17-2013 11:08 AM in reply to: kristinwinters1

Welcome to the boards Kristin! :smileyhappy:

When it comes to installing the software, I generally recommend the following:

1.  Your user account has local admin rights to the machine, or you login with Administrator.

2.  You Disable UAC.  (requires reboot)

3.  You Disable Anti-Virus

You might even create a new user on your machine as an administrator and install as that user. 

If it still fails, you might have some sort of malware infection and/or your Windows files need updated with Windows Update. 

Don't give up!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
Product Support
asburyj
Message 3 of 3 (115 Views)

Re: CER_81270302

06-20-2013 04:19 PM in reply to: TravisNave

To follow up on this case the root cause was the presence of the "Displaylink Core Software". Removing it from the system resolved the issue. 

More info on this at the below link

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2012/05/general-installation-dlumd32dll-displaylink-core-...

Jeffry Asbury
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.