Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
kristinwinters1
288 Views, 2 Replies

CER_81270302

I have tried installing Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium 2014  everyway possible (download, install, browser install, and even orderded the USB drive from Autodesk) and none work.  I start set up and while it still says "initializing" an error window pops up and says Autodesk has encountered a problem and needs to shut down.  Then the error report brings up the following code: CER_81270302. I cannot figure out what the problem is or how to fix it.  Can anyone help????

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Welcome to the boards Kristin! Smiley Happy

When it comes to installing the software, I generally recommend the following:

1.  Your user account has local admin rights to the machine, or you login with Administrator.

2.  You Disable UAC.  (requires reboot)

3.  You Disable Anti-Virus

You might even create a new user on your machine as an administrator and install as that user. 

If it still fails, you might have some sort of malware infection and/or your Windows files need updated with Windows Update. 

Don't give up!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
asburyj
in reply to: TravisNave

To follow up on this case the root cause was the presence of the "Displaylink Core Software". Removing it from the system resolved the issue. 

More info on this at the below link

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2012/05/general-installation-dlumd32dll-displaylink-core-...

Jeffry Asbury

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report