Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
amberelert
413 Views, 1 Reply

Caution Symbol

I am a student downloading Revit 14.  I've already gone through the prereqs and prepared my system (or so I thought).  When I get to the initial "Configure Installation" screen, I see a nice caution symbol next to checkbox for Autodesk Revit 2014. When I hover, a message displays that says: the media does not contain content and will be downloaded during installation.  *I've gone through this before while trying to download Revit 14 last year on my desktop iMac running bootcamp.  I had to settle and download Revit 13 at that time and it completely screwed everything up for classes.* I know I am supposed to find some logs somewhere (temp folder?) but I'm not 100% sure how to find them to ultimately solve this problem. PLEASE HELP!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ukdxb012
in reply to: amberelert

This is purely just a warning to let you know that the installer no longer contains the Revit Content as it historically used to. In fact it actually downloads it whilst installing if you decide to include it.

Check out the following link which will help you open the door for the content to be downloaded and not blocked... http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/building-design-suite/downloads/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2014/...

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report