Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant STOP,START OR RE-READ LICENSE!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
SaintCrooner
404 Views, 2 Replies

Cant STOP,START OR RE-READ LICENSE!!!

I successfully installed a one (1) seat Network License of AutoCAD 2011 and made the same PC the licensing server.Since the software was to be shared by other users from time to time, I created a deployment image on the PC and used run it on the other computers.

On the first day, the software could only run on the PC with the NLM while error 15.570.10035 was returned when running it on the other computers.(When the user exits AutoCAD on HOST computer).I created Sytem Environment Variables as is advised and the follwoing day it was possible to run it on the client computers while the host failed to run.

At the momnt, I cannot Stop,Start Server or even Re Read License and Status Inquiry shows that vendor the server is not running.The software however now  runs well on all the computers(each at a time since its one seat) except on the host.I have unistalled and re installed the NLM nothing changes.

Is there anyone with an idea odf what could be happeing?

NB:
Please consider subscribing to my channel and liking the video tutorials if you find them helpful.Click on the link below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GshqVfkFJ60&list=PLyPEPPwBZo_0cmW17EvVd2ZFGv1McTlFa

Regards,

Peter K'onunda,
ICT Officer/Autodesk Technical Representative,
Numerical Machining Complex Ltd,
Nairobi-Kenya.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

this could be due to the hostname not resolved to ipv4 address of the machine.

please try to use ipv4 address of the machine instead of the hostname.

Please post the error from the License Manager Log (and status report) to isolate any other issue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: SaintCrooner

Make a hosts file entry on your machine under C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc and add 127.0.0.1 to your computer hostname. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report