Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant run autodesk mudbox on a cintiq companion

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Malakina84
831 Views, 3 Replies

cant run autodesk mudbox on a cintiq companion

I just downloaded and installed autodesk mudbox 2014 as student licenced version on my wacom cintiq companion, which got a intel hd 4000 graphic card. Now when i try to run mudbox it tells me that it just support ATI or Nvidia graphic cards which is odd science mudbox is even advertised together with the cintiq companion on youtube. so now i tried to look for a sollution... looking at the autodesk page for the right graphic driver cor mudbox a intel driver even been suggested, even though the one on the autodesk page seem to be a much older version.. in the dnd i updated my graphic cards driver on the intel page and its still not working... am i realy supposed to install a old graphic driver to be able to run it on this system? I would appriciate a answer concerning this wacom tablet. thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dsigua
in reply to: Malakina84

You need to install the mudbox extensions, available only for subscribers. Mudbox 2015 install without any issues with cintiq companion and win 8.1.
Message 3 of 4
Malakina84
in reply to: dsigua

ah yea. that version wasnt available for students at that time. It worked since they released the 2015 versions for students. 😃 thanks though

Message 4 of 4
bhall27
in reply to: dsigua

Have you tried painting or just sculpting in mudbox 2015? I'm currently trying to do some painting on my new Companion and i'm getting some graphical glitches.

could really use some help, thanks in advance!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report