Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Install Mudbox 2014! Help Please!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
joaonamaia
787 Views, 3 Replies

Cant Install Mudbox 2014! Help Please!

dd.jpg

I am having problems installing Mudbox 2014. Firts i installed Mudbox, and it worked perfectly, but then, i had to shut down my computer, while Mudbox was open.

And then, when i tried to execute Mudbox2014, it wouldnt run. Then i searched in the Internet for solutions, and i read that i should delete all temp files.

And i did that. But still didint work. So i unnistalled Mudbox, and downloaded and tried to install it again. but when i was tryng to install it on my pc, this appeared.

And it wont letme install on my pc. I really dont understand why.

ee.jpg

And when I try to "Install Tools and Utilities", it says "System cant open device or specified file. C:\Autodesk\WI\Autodesk Mudbox 2014\x64\Tools\NLM\NLM.msi" 

If anyone could help me, i would appreciate it. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Darin.Green
in reply to: joaonamaia

You need to redownload the software because those files within the 'WI" folder are nolonger good. This is caused by using the "Install Now" option when downloading. Choose "Download Now" from the download drop down list.

Download.png

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Message 3 of 4
joaonamaia
in reply to: Darin.Green

Sem Título-1.jpg Okay, I did what you said, and, I COULD FINALLY DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL MUDBOX 2014, and for that, i thank you.....

But... When i trie to execute Mudbox 2014, it doesnt do anything, it simply doesnt execute...

Can you, or anyone else help me on this problem? Please help! Thank you!

Message 4 of 4
Darin.Green
in reply to: joaonamaia

You could have a corrupted mudbox profile. Create a new local user on the machine and see if you can login with that account and launch mudbox.

If this information was helpful, please consider using the Accept Solution

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report