Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant get Civil 3D 2013 working

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
DM00SE
261 Views, 3 Replies

Cant get Civil 3D 2013 working

Ive installed Civil 3D 2013 64bit so many times ive lost count from the server which has a deployment installation that just goes through the installation with no dialog boxes and finishes an hour later installed.

Problem is Civil 3D will not work at all, it loads up and automatically shows the proxy alert box and then crashes. it has no problem loading Civil 3d as Autocad 2013.

The difference i can see between the 2 is that when its loaded as Autocad 2013 it checks for the licence server where as Civil 3d it appears to skip through the loading really fast and misses out the licence check.

Do you think the deployment has been set up wrong or is there a fix i can do to get it working, I have installed the hotfix 1 and 2 for it with no luck.

Let me know if theres any more info needed.

Paul

ps ive sent the report off everytime with no reply, does anybody monitor these any more.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: DM00SE

When you created the deploy for Civil, did you also make sure you set it up to be a network install?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
DM00SE
in reply to: TravisNave

I didnt set it up as our company is run by a bigger american company and they set it up, i cant amend it either. we have other autodesk software on their and that has no problem installing.

It must be set up for network though cause like i said when its run as Normal Autocad it works just fine.

Message 4 of 4
emily.xu
in reply to: DM00SE

Can you try to modify or recreate your deployment without checking the option "Run installations in silent mode" and then reinstall your Civil? see if there is any error during the installation.

Emily Xu
Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report