Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
240 Views, 1 Reply

cant get autocad to run

hello everybody, i'm a first year architect student.
i've downloaded the Autocad trial that expires after 30 days, and when the licene expired i've downloaded the student version.
When the download completed I installed the software with the ID and serial number i've received from the website, and tried to run it.
But everytime i've tried to run the software it gets stuck in "checking licence" and a popup appears which says that my trial version has expired and I have to buy or activate the software. But everytime I try to press the activate button the window get stuck and I have to menually shut down the software.
I have searched for a solution and tried adding some registery values that supposed to work but with no success.

please help me 🙂

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
simona.golisciano
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello yufdit,

Welcome to our forums.

It sounds like your experiencing a blank activation screen issue. Can you please go through the previously linked solutions and let us know if that resolves the issue?

Regards,

Simona Golisciano

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report