Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant get a serial number for autocad 2010 or 2011

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
jak_prime
4523 Views, 6 Replies

cant get a serial number for autocad 2010 or 2011

i'm registered and logged in and when i'm trying to download the software it wont give me a serial number for the 3 year version only the 30 day trial can any1 help please

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
EmmanuelGarcia
in reply to: jak_prime

It might help if you specifiy where you're downloading from. It sounds like it is from students.autodesk.com. Please confirm. Unless things have changed there, you might need to click on an Icon to generate/get your serial number.

Yes, I just checked. To the right of the Download button you will see Get Serial. Click that and you will get both the product code and your personal serial number. It's working as of 6:54 AM Pacific Time. Please post more details if you're still stuck.

Warm regards from Los Angeles,

Emmanuel

Message 3 of 7
ldannis

I just verified that there are serial numbers available for AutoCAD 2010 and 2011 on the Education Community. Please try generating an AutoCAD serial number again and let us know if you're still having trouble.

Message 4 of 7

Hi. I downloaded autocad2010 64bit from students.autodesk.com/ and it is going to expire soon. i still can't get an serial number and the product key. The website said 

We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation.

Message 5 of 7

i can't get one either, and it kinda hurries.

what to do when all i get is this?

over and over again.

We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation.

Message 6 of 7

Just check back every day. Mornings are the best time to get one. Just don't wait 30 days for the trial to run out. May be too late for that though.

Message 7 of 7
ahmed905

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report