Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant download Revit on Parallels

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
obyr8528
274 Views, 1 Reply

Cant download Revit on Parallels

Ive tried to downlaod Revit student version and every time I try to do the first step and Log in, it doesnt let me. I cant get past the log in pop-up screen. Once I log in it goes blank. If i click outside the box and refresh the page it does say that im loged in, in the right hand corner. However, it seems to not register with the rest of the page because downloading any program is not an option. I have tried it on multiple computers so I have a feeling that its not my computer but maybe something with the website. Or possibly every comptputer ive tried has something blockd wich wont allow the download. Help!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: obyr8528

Hello! Everything seems to be working on our end and I'm thinking it may be a browser / security setting that is preventing this one.. Do you have another browser that you can try accessing the Education Community on by chance? If not, the 2 sites share the same single sign on system and therefor as you have already registered on the Education Communityand once you have signed into the Autodesk Community, navigating to the Education Community should automatically log you in.

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report