Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant download 123d catch

16 REPLIES 16
Message 1 of 17
mi.seitz
5293 Views, 16 Replies

cant download 123d catch

Hello!

I try since a few weeks to download Autodesk 123D Catch. But it doesnt work:

1 -

I click on 123D Catch.

2 - on http://www.123dapp.com/catch

I click "Download 123D Catch" 

3 - on

4 -

I´m on a Side where is written "Welcome to 123D - existing User?...

5 - I ignore the question and klick on Apps - 123D Catch

6 - than I´m back on the side of Step 2

Its allways the same. What can I do? How can I download and install 123D catch? Maybe anybody can help me.

Thank you very much.

(sorry for my bad English - I´m German)

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17
philip.s
in reply to: mi.seitz

Hi mi.seitz,

The above steps that you've outlined will get you through the login process (the long way:)). From here / after you're logged in, you should be able to get to the download page by repeating step 2 - I click "Download 123D Catch".

If the site is looping through without logging you in please either try with a different browser (firefox) and or clear all of your cookies and temporary internet files.

Message 3 of 17
jeremy_biggs26

Hey,

I've had the same problem as above.  I've been trying to login and download 123D and 123D catch but it seems to keep sending me back to the 123D login page rather than downloading the product.  This happens both in Firefox and Chrome.

So here's what I do:

*  Apps - Download app - 123D
*  Download
*  Download - Windows 64bit
*  Request to login using Autodesk ID
* Login using ID
*  Back to 123D home page

* Apps - Download app - 123D

* Download
* Download - Windows 64bit

* Request to login using Autodesk ID

Go back to start, do not collect 123D

Agggh!  Any help?

Message 4 of 17
DarrenP
in reply to: jeremy_biggs26

it doesn't ask me to log in anywhere: http://www.123dapp.com/catch#downloadCatch

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 17
philip.s
in reply to: DarrenP

Darren, it's probably not prompting you to login as you're already associated / the site picks up the login info if you've previously accessed it and haven't logged out or cleared your cache.

jeremy_biggs26 and mi.seitz,

When you login is your user information displayed in the upper right hand corner? Did you try my previous suggestions of using a different browser (maybe use IE this time around Jeremy) and or clear all of your cookies and temporary internet files?

If so can you please send me a Private Message (click on my phiip.s profile name, and then "Send this user as private message") with your login credentials.

Message 6 of 17
DarrenP
in reply to: philip.s

yea it seems to log me in as a michael seitz whoever that is

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 17
jeremy_biggs26

Hi Philip,

Still no joy I'm afraid - have dropped you a PM.

Kind Regards,

Jez

Message 8 of 17
philip.s
in reply to: jeremy_biggs26

Hi Jeremy,

I was able to login as you and get the download started (see attached PDF screen shot).

I'm pretty sure the hold up is occurring on the aforementioned step 4 / 5, where you can't ignore the "Welcome to 123D - existing User? question. Once I selected "NO" for you, I was brought back to the previous page and initiated the download.

Please let me know if you're able to duplicate the result / accept this as a solution 🙂

Message 9 of 17
vincentddd

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for the ancestor of 123d catch: "Autodesk Photo Scene Editor: Project Photofly".

Do you know where I can find it on the internet? It's for a paper that analyses the archeology of 3D softwares.

I think it's a pity that such an amazing software is not available anymore!

Thanks

Message 10 of 17
philip.s
in reply to: vincentddd

Welcome to the community Vincent!

Project Photofly was an Autodesk Labs Technology Preview which graduated into 123D Catch, and is thus no longer available. 

More info can be found on this forum post from @shaan.hurley as well as on e of his Between the Lines blog posts.

Have you tried using 123D Catch yet? Any specific functionality that was available in the tech preview but you are unable to find in the current version? 

Message 11 of 17
ozrs2

Hi Philip,

I'm interested in using this software on my Mac using my full frame camera as the imager. 

Is this possible? Would be great to have a more advanced version of the mobile version that is capable of much higher resolution 3d imaging.

If not, could I please ask if you could point me in the right direction?

Thanks very much for your help,

Matt

Tags (3)
Message 12 of 17
AiyappaBR

Hello,

Im trying to download 123D catch software for a couple of hours now. But im getting an error repeatedly. I tried after logging in and clicking PC download button. But still i'm getting "error 404" on the server or "this page was not found"error. This is the frst time im downloading 123D catch,the android app got installed without a hitch. the PC version isnt responding...

Have attached a screenshots...Please help

Message 13 of 17
DarrenP
in reply to: AiyappaBR

downloading from here works for me: http://www.123dapp.com/catch

do you have another browser to try the download?

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 14 of 17
AiyappaBR
in reply to: DarrenP

Thank you Darren,the link you sent was the same page I tried from earlier... Now i tried with Mozilla and IE..but the result being the same error 404 page or the page not found..!
Message 15 of 17
rayquazasupreme

I can't download the 123D design ( I don't know how to say it). I downloaded it off chrome from http://www.123dapp.com/design, selected both 64 and 32 bits and downloaded them. When I open them, the computer tells me "unable to elevate, 1812". Both the 32 and 62 do that. I am using PC, Win7. How do I open it???

Thanks

Message 16 of 17
arturoKFG63

I´m trying to download the soffware 123D ( any ) using MAC  Osx , but the link send me to the itunes store, and got a message the software or the product is not available in the store, I already tried with my Mexican account and the US account as well, same error.

Where I can download the software ?

Message 17 of 17
lynn_zhang
in reply to: arturoKFG63

Hi @arturoKFG63 Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Autodesk 123D apps are no longer available for purchase as we're retiring the apps. We are consolidating these tools and features into key apps such as Tinkercad, Fusion 360, and ReMake. You can find the details in this announcement: Important News About The Next Chapter.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report