Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
376 Views, 2 Replies

cant activate

I cannot activate my autocad 2010. My copy has been registered and i have verified this through the business center. when i try to activate the copy, or i guess i am trying to get a request code, the "register today" window opens and shows 2 bubbles in the upper left corner of the screen and that is all. no words or anything else on the screen. I have been to the activation FAQ's and found the same problem and followed the directions posted there. I have used regedit, opened my syswow64 folder in command prompt as said on that page, still no improvement. Reboot, same thing. I have spent hours upon hours trying to get this thing fixed since i have many more months of using this for homework purposes and only have 13 days left as a trial. I am at a complete loss now.
PLEASE, PLEASE HELP

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

You can find the solution in the Autodesk Knowledge Base by clicking the link here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?linkID=9240617&id=6404339&siteID=123112

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have already been through that and it did no good.for some reason i followed the directions for 32 bit which i am not using but tried it anyway as i was getting desperate. it worked....not sure why 32 bit instructions worked for 64 bit software and 64 bit OS but it did...

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report