Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant activate Revit arch 2013

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
cadtastrophe
3291 Views, 12 Replies

Cant activate Revit arch 2013

Unable to activate Revit Arch 2013.  Last week we recieved our crossgrade licence, I put in the serial # and product key and I keep getting an error stating the Product Key is incorrect, have confirmed all is correct.  Now What?

Jeff

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Hi cadtastrophe:

The correct product key is 240E1. Please send me a request code through private message so that I may assist you with its manual activation.

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 13

Thats the product key I'm using. 

Message 4 of 13
philip.s
in reply to: cadtastrophe

I just sent you a Private Message with the 2013 serial number to confirm that you're using the correct one. Are you able to get to the area which displays the product request code?

Message 5 of 13
cadtastrophe
in reply to: philip.s

This is the product key info that comes up when I browse to "Licensing"   I do not find anywhere that states "product request code"

Message 6 of 13
philip.s

cadtastrophe,

The request code wouldn't be found within the program licensing page, but rather the initial activation window. What happens when you open the product? Does it give you the option to run in a trial mode or activate? If so, what do you see after you select activate?

Message 7 of 13
cadtastrophe

The page I sent a screen shot of "Serial # & product code entry, thats it.

Message 8 of 13
philip.s

cadtastrophe,

Not sure why that's happening or where the 829E1 product key came from (possibly during the install?) Can you please try uninstalling / reinstalling with the proper serial number and product key to see if it resolves the issue.

Message 9 of 13
cadtastrophe

I will try that.  For what it's worth it was downloaded via this link that our salesman sent me.

http://usa.autodesk.com/revit/trial/

Message 10 of 13
DannyHubbard

So are you trying to activate "Autodesk Revit" or "Autodesk Revit Architecture"? These are two different products, the screen capture you show with the 829E1 product key if for Revit, but you keep saying your trying to activate Revit Architecture.

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 11 of 13
cadtastrophe
in reply to: DannyHubbard

We purchased several seats of Revit Architecture, I think one of my early screen shots shows my salesmans screen with Revit Arch on there.  With serial # and product code confirmed to be correct.  The trial version I loaded was from a link sent to me by my salesman (presumably plain Revit) The link is in the above post.  Is there a different trial for Revit Arch?

Thanks,

Jeff

Message 12 of 13
philip.s

Thanks Danny. 

Here's the correct download link (timed for 72 hrs) for Revit Architecture 2013 32-64 BIT.

Message 13 of 13
cadtastrophe

Thanks,  uninstalling and will reinstall from this link.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report