Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot upgrade - Existing Autocad 12 Serial Number not accepted

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
hawarch
725 Views, 3 Replies

Cannot upgrade - Existing Autocad 12 Serial Number not accepted

Want to upgrade two installations from 12 to 15. Have the disk for 12: Serial No: xxx-xxxxxxxx  Product Key: 001D1 & Serial No: xxx-xxxxxxxx Product Key: 001D1.   Neither is accepted.  Please advise.

Thanks,

Blair.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
t_gaisf
in reply to: hawarch

Hi Blair,

Please do not post private data such as Serial Numbers, registered company name, etc in the forums.

Thanks for contacting us to get help activating your software. I can't provide additional assistance at this time because the serial number you provided is invalid.

Please verify the information listed above and reply to this message to provide us with your original serial number from the CD label/case or a scanned copy of your invoice for verification.

If you downloaded the product in Subscription Center, the Contract Manager and the Software Coordinator can verify the serial number on the Contract Administration page.

If you downloaded the product on the Student Community website, you should have received a confirmation email with the serial number.

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 3 of 4
t_gaisf
in reply to: t_gaisf

Hi,

If you can provide the invoice please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your invoice and we will verify the Serial Numbers or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 4 of 4
hawarch
in reply to: t_gaisf

Please find attached the two CD cases with serial number that I am have trouble with.

Thanks,
Blair.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report