Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT UNSINSTALL MAP 3D 2014

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
pangeaproyectos.es
657 Views, 6 Replies

CANNOT UNSINSTALL MAP 3D 2014

HI 

I am trying to unstall the Insfrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 and was not able to unsinstall map3d

I want to unsinstall the Suite in order to install it again in Spanish, it was installed in English

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP

NODESINSTALA_MAP.png

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

try running the windows uninstall

through contral panel

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7

hi,

I tried uninstalling from the control panel and I couldn't because Map 3D doesn't appear at software list I received this error when I tried to install the Spanish trial version to activate it 

Message 4 of 7

pangeaproyectos.es,

Hello. Before you try to install, try to uninstall MAP using the MSfixit tool:

http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall\

This tool is good for uninstalling and cleaning residual traces. It may help here.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 5 of 7

hello dembkod

I tried using MSfixit and apparently did correctly uninstalling

installed the map 3D 2013 only (6 apps are installed with it)

and now I receive this error, cannot access a acadres.DLL probably while clining up the registers I deleted too much.

I tried importing back the registers to the saved version and the program doesn't open, no message is given, 

PROBABLY i AM BACK TO THE STRATING POINT AFTER TWO DAYS OF NIGHTMARE

Message 6 of 7

I have openned again FixIt and it says that I have two versions of Map 3D 2014 installed, apparently it didn't uninstall properly since I started encountering this problem when I tried to install the Spanish Trial Version of Map 3D and I had already installed the English Version

Message 7 of 7

FINALLY I GOT IT!!!!

MAp 3D 2014 is reinstalled now and I need to know the procedure to change it fron Emglish to Spanish Version

PLease I need help with this

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report