Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot start AutoCAD LT 2015 Subscription

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
515 Views, 5 Replies

Cannot start AutoCAD LT 2015 Subscription

When I start LT for the first time I get a box that says "Contact your administrator to get permission to use this product" it goes on to say;

"You can either enter a new serial number, and then click activate or sign in as a different user after clicking the button below"

at the bottom of the box it does have the correct serial number and product key that were emailed to me.

I did notice also that the same serial number and password that I use to log into my "Autodesk Subscription Page" will not work for my "Autodesk Account Page" it says my email address is already in use.I feel that this might have something to do with the problem.

This whole situation has been nothing but problems even with the order and download of the software.

=

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @tonytedesco, 

When you log in, please click on the "Sign in a different User" button. I sent your log in details via Private Message (small envelope beside your profile name).

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Thank you I assume you meant my profile name in the Autodesk community  I only had one message telling me my original message was being moved to a different forum(from AutoCAD LT to installations) . I saw no log in details in the message.

Message 4 of 6
simona.golisciano

Hi Tony,

Sorry that you didn't get our message.

I've noticed that there's an open ticket regarding your issue. It's Case number 10168667. A colleague is working on it and will get back to you by e-mail as soon as this is resolved.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Regards,

Simona Golisciano
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Everything seems to be working fine so far. My accounts seem to be straightened out and I can get into AutoCAD LT without a problem.
Message 6 of 6
it
Explorer

Hi. I have same issue. Cant start liecencing because of same mistace, as in 1st message. Now here i am logged on with my account. Please help me too.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report