Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see or accept options on AutodeskDesignRevSetup.exe welcome screen

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Stonehenge
340 Views, 4 Replies

Cannot see or accept options on AutodeskDesignRevSetup.exe welcome screen

I cannot see or accept the Next Button or the Accept or Reject license agreement options on the AutodeskDesignRevSetup.exe welcome screen, and the window is not resizeable. Chaning my display resolution does not help. How do I get a binary with the the buttons and optionsn visible, or the window resizable so I can install on my Windows XP Pro desktop?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Stonehenge

On your screenshot, lower right corner, is the edge of the button you seek: what display resolution are you running in WIndows?

Also, the graphics on the pop-up look broken: are you attempting an online installation, or did you download the full installer, or using a disk?

Message 3 of 5
Stonehenge
in reply to: pendean

My resolutions is 1920x1080 but as I mentioned, it doesn't seem to
matter. I've changed the resolution several times, and it makes no
difference.
Message 4 of 5
Stonehenge

After a reboot, the program window is enlarged and the buttons now visible. I have no idea what changed, as yesterdays' install attempt was also done just after rebooting.

Nevertheless, Autodesk should issue programs with RESIZABLE windows.

Message 5 of 5
Stonehenge

Problem was caused by AutoSizer a very nice program which has a bug that causes it to interfere with windows it wasn't explicitly told to control.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report