Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot request license for previous version

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
smartlearntc
410 Views, 8 Replies

Cannot request license for previous version

Hello,

I would like to request a license for a previous version of Autocad Suite. I need license for 2013 version. However when i follow the steps given in the Subscription Centre, I am not able to do so. I have submitted a case request. Can somebody please look into this. Perhaps i am doing something wrong.

Attached 2 screen shots of where i land when I try to request a serial number.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
camilo.lemos
in reply to: smartlearntc

Hi @smartlearntc and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

As a first step, please make sure that your software is listed on the Previous Version Eligible Products List.

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 9
smartlearntc
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hello Camilo,

Yes I checked. I have the Autodesk Education Master Suite 2015 and previous versions also available. Screen shot attached.

Can you please help me further to obtain a license for version 2013?

Thanks

Message 4 of 9
camilo.lemos

Thank you for confirming.

I suggest you contact our License Assistance team directly as they are well equipped to help you with this issue.

To contact the team please follow this link and select the following options:

* Activation and Registration

* Activating a Product

* Previous Version Activation

* I Still Need Help

Contact the team via Chat (if agents are available) or open an Assistance Request. Don't forget to mention your product and version, serial number, email address and contract number.

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 9
smartlearntc

I have already submitted an assistance request case 5 days ago, Case ID: 10394197. But haven't received a response yet. So that's why i opened a thread here. But I think somebody is on it now, it was still unassigned to anyone earlier today. I hope it gets resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks for your quick reply Camilo.

Message 6 of 9
camilo.lemos

You're welcome!

I would suggest adding the info I mentioned on my last message to your case. It will help the team get it resolved quicker.

Camilo Lemos

Message 7 of 9
smartlearntc

Ok, i added the information

Message 8 of 9
smartlearntc

Hello again,

Dropping in to say that my issue has been resolved. I was given a license key for previous version as I requested.

Thank you for your help.

Message 9 of 9
lynn_zhang

Hi @smartlearntc , that's great to hear! You are very welcome and thanks for letting us know!Smiley Happy 

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report