Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Message 1 of 8
ruijing.zhang0226
429 Views, 7 Replies

CANNOT INSTALL REVIT!!

Dear,

I cannot install revit2013/2014/2015. I am the student from nottingham university. I have tried 'install now','donwload now','browse donwload', but it is not helpful. I always see 

Communication Failure

Download and installation has been interrupted by a lost connection between the Autodesk website and this computer.  The most likely causes are:

-  The installation package was moved from the installation location, which is not support.

-  The Autodesk download website was closed or manually refreshed before the installer launched.

-  A firewall has blocked the network ports.

Please address these issues if possible, return to the website, and then click again on Install Now, or use another download method:  Download Now or Browser Download.

I don't know why!!!

PLEASE hlep me.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

help!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 8

Hello there! Will you please try this solution as posted by one of our resellers? If the problem persists please respond to this post with further details or "Accept as a Solution" if this post resolves your issue so that others with this same question can more easily find an answer. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 4 of 8

I have tried this solution several times, but it still not work!
Please give me a useful solution.
Message 5 of 8

I have tried this solution several times, but it still not work!
Please give me a useful solution.

Message 6 of 8

Hello,

Please take the following steps to get the best download performance:

• In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, remove pop-up blockers and allow access to all *autodesk.com sites.
  • In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, delete cookies, temporary internet files, and history.
  • Turn off your personal firewall or VPN, if you use one.
  • Disable UAC
  • Close and reopen your preferred browser.
  • Re-download your software from our Virtual Agent

If the problem persists please respond to this post with further details. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 7 of 8

It??s still not work. when i download from virtual agent. my computer says it is dangerous. i cannot open it, i can just delete it.
When i download normal, i cannot open it. it is broke.
Message 8 of 8

Have you tried download from a different network (your friend's house, a coffee shop, home, school, etc.)? It could have something to do with the internet settings where you are trying to download from.

Apologies for your troubles but I assure you the links are not broken. We will get this figured out Smiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report