Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot install Inventor 2015! 64-bit version. Cannot even download it!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
PilarovaPetra
484 Views, 2 Replies

Cannot install Inventor 2015! 64-bit version. Cannot even download it!

Hello, I'm having trouble with installation Inventor 2015 64-bit version. I've got 64-bit computer so I choose 64-bit version Inventor, but when I click on the button Install now and then try to run the installation, the message "You are trying to run 32-bit program in 64-bit PC" but that's not true, I tried to download the 64-bit version. I've noticed that after clicking on the Install now button it's trying to download the 32-bit version. Please, can you help me? 

Thank you very much

Inventor 2015, language Czech, 64-bit version

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @PilarovaPetra and welcome to the Autodesk Community! 

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. It seems like the Install Now and Download Now options are wrongly pointing to the 32-bit version. 

Please, use the Browser Download and the download should work fine.

I'll alert the Education Community team to the problem with the other two download methods.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: camilo.lemos

try downloading from here:

You can access most current + previous supported version Browser Download links (including the Design & Creation Suites) through Matt, Autodesks Virtual Assistant.
http://knowledge.autodesk.com/topics/account-management/software-downloads/download-methods/virtual-...
Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report