Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot install DWF viewer

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
STACEROGERS1301
2098 Views, 8 Replies

Cannot install DWF viewer

Installation fails when trying to connect to internet. My internet connection is fine.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Do you have very high security on your internet? Some websites you cannot access?

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 9

I don't believe my internet settings are a problem. I can access all sites without problems. I seem to recall having similar problems with this install in the past. Can vaguely recall autodesk having an alternative install package.

Message 4 of 9

Ended up downloading the MSI zip file and installing that way. Thanks for your help anyway.

Message 5 of 9

Sorry, our time zones are way different so by the time I read your message it was quite late. Well I am glad you came right. Please let me know if you get stuck again

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: STACEROGERS1301

Hi, I'm having the same problem but cannot find the download link for the MSI, can anyone point me in the right direction please? Thanks

Dan

Message 7 of 9
mis
Observer

Sir I think the DWF Viewer is now the AutoDesk Design Review (correct me if I'm wrong) and you can find the installers here: Downloads

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous

Hi that's great, thanks very much for that! I've successfully installed but it's crashing shortly after launch. Can anyone advise whether it's supported on Windows 2008? The release notes only mention Windows 7 but 2008 has the same underlying architecture so presumably yes?

thanks

Dan

Message 9 of 9
mis
Observer

Sir, I'm not an expert but you can try the following steps:

1. Win+D (Desktop)

2. Right click the Icon of Design Review 2013

3. Select Properties

4. In the Compatibility tab check the box that says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"

5. Select Windows 7

6. Click Apply then Ok

now try again if it works if not, repeat steps 1 - 5 then also check "Run this program as an administrator"

I hope this helps...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report