Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot install - buttons are not available of license screen?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
225 Views, 1 Reply

Cannot install - buttons are not available of license screen?

I have made several attempts to download AutoCAD 13 to my computer and every time I get to the license agreement screen, the prompt buttons to go to the next screen (next, back, cancel) are below the visibile area of my screen.  I cannot manipulate the window in any way.  I cannot change the size of the window, minimize it, or move it so that I can click next to finish the install.

I do not know what to do and really need to be able to use CAD this week.

Would appreciate any advice.

Thanks,

Crystal

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Your screen resolution does not meet the minimum requirements to run the program.  If you cannot increase your screen res to at least 1024x768 then you can try attaching an external monitor.  However, my guess is that if your screen does not meet minimum requirements, the rest of your hardware might also be lacking and you will not have a desireable software experience.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report