Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find Product Design Suite Premium 2014 installation files

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
234 Views, 1 Reply

Cannot find Product Design Suite Premium 2014 installation files

I've purchased the Product Design Suite 2014 Premium and I'm not able to find the installation binaries for this package.

I'm only able to download Product Design Suite 2014 Ultimate from Autodesk webpage, and off course my serialnumber/ProductKey is invalid for the installation.

I'm able to sign in to Subscription Center, but all I get is this message: "Account Is Not Linked to an Active Subscription Contract.....We can help you link your sign-in account to an active Subscription contract. Click Continue to proceed"

When I click the "Continue", same message appears again.

Please can anyone advice where can I get the install files for the Premium suite?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Mikko and welcome to the Discussion Forums!

I'm sorry that you are experiencing issues with your Subscription Center account. It appears that there is a problem between your contact profile and your Subscription contract number.

I tried looking up your email in our system but did not find any active contracts associated to it. If you are using a different email address for you Subscription Center account, please send it to me in a private message (small envelope by your name).

Once we get this figured out you will be able to get your links in a jiffy!

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report