Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download the 2013LT upgrade

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
Anonymous
631 Views, 13 Replies

Cannot download the 2013LT upgrade

When trying to download my upgrade for 2013LT I get a blank screen after selecting 'Get your upgrade'. At the top of the explorer screen the info flashes between 'salesforce.com' and 'Submit Form'. I have left this screen to run for 5 minutes but nothing happens. Does anyone have any suggestions please?

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

try here: http://usa.autodesk.com/autocad-lt/trial/

you also may want to try with another browser

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

I have tried the enclosed link and when I click to save I get the error 'try to save to a different location'. I have tried many locations but I get the same result.

I have also tried chrome but that still does not work, I get the same result.

Message 4 of 14
philip.s

Hi Petewalton,

I've made a correction to your account which should resolve the blank screen SFDC looping issue. Please allow 15-30 minutes for the changes to become visible on your end.

You can also download the software from the following 24hr timed direct download links.

AutoCAD LT 2013 32BIT - LINK

AutoCAD LT 2013 64BIT - LINK

AutoCAD LT 2013 MAC OS X - LINK

Please let me know if you need further assistance, or accept as a solution if this resolves the issue.

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: philip.s

Hi Philip

Thanks for the help. I have managed to download the upgrade using the link you sent. The loop still happens when I use the subscription option.

When running the software and asked to fill in the serial no. and product key the program does not recognise my product key, the serial no. is OK.

How do I find the correct product key?

Peter Walton

Message 6 of 14
TravisNave

What product key are you using?  Make sure you are using an E for 2013 instead of a D like was in 2012. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks again for the info.

I have got the software running but now I cannot activate the software.

It will not accept my serial number. Autodesk has sent me a new activation code, but this does not work, nor does my original activation code. Autodesk has confirmed my serial number when they sent the code so why does it not work?

Peter Walton

Message 8 of 14
philip.s

Hi Peter,

The product keys are listed below.

AutoCAD 2013 LT for Mac Product Key: 827E1
AutoCAD 2013 LT for Windows Product Key: 057E1

Do you have another email address outside of the one used to register in the forums attached to your subscription account? If so can you please send me a private message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "send this user a Private message) with that info, in addition to your serial number and request code so that I can sort out the activation issue.

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous

Thanks all for the information. I have now got the software working and activated. I still have the problem of the loop when I select 'Support Requests' from the subscription log in page. The loop is alternating between 'salesforce.com' and 'Submit Form'

Peter

Message 10 of 14
celine.manca

Hi Peter,

We've open the ticket n° 07353902 for your subscription center issue. I'll contact you soon with all the necessary information.

Thanks!

Celine Manca
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous

Having the same issue with the "submit form" loop when trying to down load the 2013LT package.  Get the same message when I click the "support" link too. 

Message 12 of 14
philip.s

I apologize for the inconvenience mike.starzyk,

The appropriate changes have been made to your account. Please allow  at least 15-30 minutes for the changes to become visible on your end, and let me know if you're still experiencing issues.

You can also download the software from the AutoCAD LT trial page for immediate access.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous

It got me past the "Submit form" loop, but now it is not downloading - I hit the "download" button and nothing happens. Michael E. Starzyk | Technical Manager | Labeling and Packaging Materials, North America | Avery Dennison 870 W. Anderson Blvd., Greenfield, IN 46140 | 317.467.6949 | mike.starzyk@averydennison.com ------------------------------------------------------------------ The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
Message 14 of 14
arlinpega.bibat

Hi mike.starzyk:

Prior to download, please check your system for and disable any of the following:
# Firewall - These are designed to stop downloads from non-approved sites.
# Anti-Virus Programs - These will try to stop or scan a download. It may cause the download to be corrupt or damaged.
# Download Monitors - Programs such as GoZilla! and NetZip are not compatible with our server and will sometimes block or stop downloads.
# Screen Savers - In some instances, screen savers can interfere with the download process. If you have a screen saver that is starting while you are downloading, please disable it temporarily until your download is complete.

I have created temporary download for your AutoCAd LT 2013.

AutoCAD LT 2013, 32 bit
AutoCAD LT 2013, 64 bit

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report