Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download my order. "File not found!" error from website.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Stebon24
506 Views, 1 Reply

Cannot download my order. "File not found!" error from website.

I ordered the sketchbook pro 6 upgrade from the website a few days ago, and was greeted with a "File not found!" error when i tried to download it.  After trying 3 different browsers, clearing the cache on each one, and disabling my firewall i decided it was time to call technical support.  I ended up talking to three different representatives who did not have any clue about how to solve this issue.  One of them even told me to refund the software and buy ANOTHER COPY. This went against all my best judgement, and i cannot believe i was stupid enough to do this.  Now i have two liscenses for software i cannot even download.  I was told they would escalate the the issue to some higher department and i would hear back from them within a few days.  I have heard nothing back.  I am beginning to think i have been robbed.  

Attached is a screen capture of the error.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Stebon24

Hi Stebon24,

Our apologies for the trouble this has caused you. We would love to get this all sorted out right away.

Please Private Message me, (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) the following information:

- Order Number ( both orders )

- Email Address

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report