Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create a Product Design Suite Ultimate 2013 deployment package.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
AdamsKR
728 Views, 5 Replies

Cannot create a Product Design Suite Ultimate 2013 deployment package.

I'm trying to create a standalone deployment package for Ultimate 2013 and I get an error while the package is being made. The error tells me that the following problems prevent the deployment configuration from completing: The copy functions cannot be used.

I'm saving the deployment on a server and creating the package from a Windows 7 x64 PC with full rights to the server folder. I've seen post that say to use a Windows XP 32 bit machine to make the deployment but I don't have any Windows XP computers.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
DannyHubbard
in reply to: AdamsKR

Check your server to make sure you aren't running out of disk space on the network share.

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 6
m.billep

Hi,

I had a comparable problem with the BDS Ultimate. What I found was that the downloaded files where corrupt or not complete. I started the download again but this time with autodesks download manager. Everything worked fine after that.

Best regards

Mario

Message 4 of 6
AdamsKR
in reply to: DannyHubbard

The server has over 2TB free.

Message 5 of 6
AdamsKR
in reply to: m.billep

The version of software I am using comes on a flash drive straight from Autodesk.

Message 6 of 6
DannyHubbard

Next thing to try would be to copy everything from the USB drive to a folder on your local hard drive then try creating the deployment from there instead of from the USB drive.

If that fails then you will probably need to post the install logs.

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report