Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Activate AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bbortnick
414 Views, 3 Replies

Cannot Activate AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2013

I have just formatted and reinstalled windows on my laptop. When the activation comes up for AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2013 it says "The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (1)". I am entering exactly what is on the back of the DVD Jacket and have tried the information mutliple times. What do I need to do to get the software activated?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Patricia.Cuizon
in reply to: bbortnick

Hi Brent!

Welcome to the community!

One of the possible reasons why you are getting "the serial number is invalid" error is that your AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2013 license may have already been upgraded to the 2014 version. If you have not used the upgrade yet, we can still activate the 2013 for you but it has to be done manually. You can message me with your serial number, registration details and the request code showing on your activation screen so I can generate the activation code for you. Otherwise you can contact our Licensing Team for assistance.

Regards,

Patricia Cuizon

Message 3 of 4
bbortnick
in reply to: Patricia.Cuizon

Hello,

Serial Number: XXX-XXXXXXXX

Registration Detail: What do you need for this?

Product Key: 596E1

Request Code: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

Thanks,

*-- Brent Bortnick*

Roterra Screw Piling Ltd.

10620-205th Street . Edmonton . AB . T5S 1Z1

C: 780-722-3847 . F: 780-447-2033 E: bbortnick@roterra.ca

[image: Description: http://www.roterra.ca/images/roterra_logo_small.jpg]

Message 4 of 4
grace.liu
in reply to: bbortnick

Hello Brent and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for your information, but for the protection of the information, please do not post your Serial Number, request code or other privacy information in the public forum. I will help to hide it. Smiley Wink

Could you please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number,Product Key, Request Code and the company name of serial number registered, I will help to check then activate it manually.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report