Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't return network license - LDD4

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
211 Views, 2 Replies

Can't return network license - LDD4

Today I've been trying to work on the borrowing licenses in LDD4, Civil and survey. I've got everything figured out. I can return the survey license early, but for some reason I can't the LDD, it doesn't give an error message, just acts likes it's working, then the button become active again, but it still lists the license. Anyone have any idea?? I've read http://support.autodesk.com/getDoc.asp?id=TS80362., but I haven't had a chance to test it out yet. TIA
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you connected to distributed license servers try the articles advice. -- Best Regards, Jimmy Bergmark CAD and Database Developer Manager at www.pharmadule-emtunga.com Take a look at JTB FlexReport (FLEXlm report tool) - www.jtbworld.com/jtbflexreport SmartPurger (Purges automatically) - www.jtbworld.com/?/smartpurger.htm or download some freeware at www.jtbworld.com More on AutoCAD 2005; www.jtbworld.com/autocad2005.htm "Keith" wrote in message news:407b2e9a_3@newsprd01... > Today I've been trying to work on the borrowing licenses in LDD4, Civil and > survey. I've got everything figured out. I can return the survey license > early, but for some reason I can't the LDD, it doesn't give an error > message, just acts likes it's working, then the button become active again, > but it still lists the license. Anyone have any idea?? I've read > http://support.autodesk.com/getDoc.asp?id=TS80362., but I haven't had a > chance to test it out yet. > > TIA > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

We have LDD, Civil and Survey, if you want to return them, do you have to use the license borrow utility in their own folder respectivily? Jimmy Bergmark spoke without thinking first: :: Are you connected to distributed license servers try the articles :: advice. :: :: -- :: Best Regards, Jimmy Bergmark :: CAD and Database Developer Manager at www.pharmadule-emtunga.com :: Take a look at :: JTB FlexReport (FLEXlm report tool) - www.jtbworld.com/jtbflexreport :: SmartPurger (Purges automatically) - :: www.jtbworld.com/?/smartpurger.htm or download some freeware at :: www.jtbworld.com :: More on AutoCAD 2005; :: www.jtbworld.com/autocad2005.htm :: :: :: "Keith" wrote in message :: news:407b2e9a_3@newsprd01... ::: Today I've been trying to work on the borrowing licenses in LDD4, ::: Civil and survey. I've got everything figured out. I can return ::: the survey license early, but for some reason I can't the LDD, it ::: doesn't give an error message, just acts likes it's working, then ::: the button become active again, but it still lists the license. ::: Anyone have any idea?? I've read ::: http://support.autodesk.com/getDoc.asp?id=TS80362., but I haven't ::: had a chance to test it out yet. ::: ::: TIA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report