Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Register to students.autodesk.com

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
JeffGroves
1705 Views, 6 Replies

Can't Register to students.autodesk.com

Whenever I try to register on https://students.autodesk.com/, it gives me this error:

"We are unable to grant you access to the community at this time."

Why is this happening and how/when can I get past it?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
duorah
in reply to: JeffGroves

My daughter who is 12 yrs old recently attended a DMA camp at Stanford for Computer modelling. I tried to download the free student version of the software. That needs to register her to Autodesk. However, when I tried to register her, it failed with "We are unable to grant you access to the community at this time." Her school Lawson Middle School in Cupertino is one of the schools on the list. 

Why is it failing and how do we get around it.

Message 3 of 7
philip.s
in reply to: duorah

Welcome to the community Kaustabh!

The age limit for the Education Community is set at 13 which could explain the registration error.

On top of that I wanted to point out a licensing issue that we are in the process of troubleshooting which is detailed here.

Message 4 of 7
Tarzerix
in reply to: philip.s

Is there any way to reset the form, as I accidentially hit the wrong age caused by my defective mouse.
Now whenever I reopen the form it tells me that I can't register. Im thirteen since more than 10 years btw.. 🙂 

Message 5 of 7
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Tarzerix

Hi Tarzerix,

Try going back to the site upon reading this reply and register for an account. Let us know if you still cannot do the Registration. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 6 of 7
sumperera2229

test

Message 7 of 7
mdavis22569

@sumperera2229 this is an 8-9 year old post .. 

Do you have a question?

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report