Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't no more run Autocad on OS X

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
micheleguerinirocco
528 Views, 2 Replies

Can't no more run Autocad on OS X

Im a student. Since last month i've been using Autocad 2012 without any problems. After upgrading to Mountain Lion i noticed that Autocad won't start anymore; so i  decided to update to 2013 version without any result. Autocad still unusable. I looked around for some workaround in the web but no one helps me.

I tried removing Autocad and deleting manually all the preferences, files and other Autodesk folder, reset the root folder permissions, creating the FLEXnet Publisher folder, launching the app with -nologo... but nothing!

So, Today I watched in the console and I discovered that when starting Autocad, LMU instantly crashes (EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)) and the application get stuck in the splash screen.

Does anyone know what does it mean?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello micheleguerinirocco,

AutoCAD for Mac 2012 and 2013 are not currently supported to run on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. Please check out this compatability page for updates and information on the Beta Service Packs (which add support).

Message 3 of 3

Ok, but that page is talking about some minor issues: not the complete inability of running the program.

I've also read a lot of users feedbacks around the web and the majority of they have had no problems.

I think that the problem is another, not caused by the OS.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report