Installation & Licensing

Valued Mentor
jweiss
Message 1 of 2 (692 Views)
Accepted Solution

Can;t modify Samreport-Lite shortcut to add java version

692 Views, 1 Replies
01-27-2014 11:26 AM

Everytime I try to append the SAmreport-Lite shorcut with the Java version, I get the error that the report.exe cannot be found.  Without this Samreport will not run.  This server is a brand new one running Microsoft Server 2012.  Does anyone have any tips or tricks to getting this to work?

Any help would be appreciated!

John C Weiss Jr.
CAD Administrator
Follett Corporation

This is ridiculously more difficult than it should be. 

Go out and physically locate the java folder that you have installed, and then copy its address.  Then paste it behind the installation .exe in the command prompt.  That's how I do it.  I was going to do a howto on this but I never got around to it...

Good Luck!

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 2 (678 Views)

Re: Can;t modify Samreport-Lite shortcut to add java version

01-27-2014 12:20 PM in reply to: jweiss

This is ridiculously more difficult than it should be. 

Go out and physically locate the java folder that you have installed, and then copy its address.  Then paste it behind the installation .exe in the command prompt.  That's how I do it.  I was going to do a howto on this but I never got around to it...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.