Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login in to access free trial

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
seth351
475 Views, 6 Replies

Can't login in to access free trial

AutoCAD LT 2015 Downloaded and installed the trial. When I run the program, it asks for my AutoDesk login creds. When I enter them and click "login" it causes a script error. See attached. Thanks.
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: seth351

having the exact same problem

Message 3 of 7
seth351

Well I thought I attached a screen shot.  Let's try that again.

Message 4 of 7
TravisNave

Lots of people are experiencing this.  I am trying to get it escalated. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 7
seth351
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks, Travis.

Message 6 of 7
TravisNave

I have received notification from Autodesk and confirmation from other users that this has been resolved.  You might try again now.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 7 of 7
seth351
in reply to: TravisNave

Yep.  Works now.  Thanks, Travis.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report