Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

fconique
Message 1 of 3 (214 Views)

Can't log in/download student version of civil 3d

214 Views, 2 Replies
02-03-2013 12:36 PM

Hello, I'm having issues downloading anything from autodesk. I'm trying to get civil 3d (student version) but its asks me to log in endlessly. Please solve this issue! I urgently need to download the program!

plubline
Message 2 of 3 (181 Views)

Re: Can't log in/download student version of civil 3d

03-08-2013 10:31 AM in reply to: fconique

I have this exact same problem, I click on civil 3d from the software list and clock "download now!" It then asks me to log in, and after I do so (correctly) it refreshes the software page and I'm not logged in.

Customer Service
amanda.k
Message 3 of 3 (171 Views)

Re: Can't log in/download student version of civil 3d

03-08-2013 11:28 AM in reply to: plubline

Hello Paul,

There was a small "hiccup" in the Education Community that was causing the error, however it has just been corrected.

Can you please try this action again, making sure that you clear your cookies / cache for the best result.

In the future, as a temporary workaround, you can either utilize our Trials page (for 2013 software) or the Student Facebook site to obtain a download link.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your patience.

Amanda Kinley
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!