Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install Fusion

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
tjofott
284 Views, 1 Reply

Can't install Fusion

I had a 30 day trial that timed out. I purchased a one month subscription. I had to do a restore operation on my computer predating the intall of fusion. The install thinks Fusion is on my computer (files are in appdata/local/autodesk) but it is not listed on start menu. See error log.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
natasha.l
in reply to: tjofott

Hello @tjofott

Thank you for posting. I have reviewed your log & see that you have errors regarding proxy & url inaccessibility issues. Please make sure to conduct the steps below & try to install Fusion 360 again. 

1. The application needs a Windows Administrator profile to properly install
  2. The latest Autodesk Licensing Service update needs to be applied before installation & the service needs to be running
  3. Make sure you have an uninterrupted high-speed connection to the internet & try adjusting your LAN  & proxy settings etc. Test your connection using  Speed Test or try another Wifi network
  4. Sign-out/close out all unnecessary apps from the systems tray, refer to "How to sign out of the Autodesk Desktop app"  
  5. Review your Autodesk Account make sure the user is assigned to the application, signing in with the proper Autodesk ID & Password, resetting and Changing Your Autodesk Account Password
  6. Temporarily disable/disconnect security features such as Antivirus, Firewall, VPN & UAC on your Windows operating system
  7. Make exceptions to the urls listed in these articles:

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report