Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Install Building Design Suite Premium 2014 - Trial

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
davidfellows
902 Views, 1 Reply

Can't Install Building Design Suite Premium 2014 - Trial

Upon attempting to install the program (clicking on the Setup icon) I get the intro box image that shows the initializing progess bar. The bar does not progress or fill up.  I then get the following message:

Autodesk Install Now

Communication Failure

Download and installation has been interrupted by a lost connection between Autodesk and this computer.  The most likely causes are:  -The installation package was moved from the install location, which is not supported;  -The Autodesk download website was closed or manually refreshed before the intaller launched;  -A firewall has blocked the network ports.  Please address these issues if possible, return to the website, and then click again on Install Now, or use another download method: Download Now or Browser Download.

I believe I've responded to all the above suggestions and still can't seem to initialize the software. 

Could someone with experience in installation issues please respond to this message and help me to get the software up and functioning?  Thank you in advance.

David 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: davidfellows

David,

Try downloading using Matt, the virtual assistant.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21889745&linkID=9240617

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report