Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

nickgermaine
Message 11 of 13 (1,549 Views)

Re: Can't install 3ds max 2014 or 2013 w/ error message

08-15-2013 08:15 AM in reply to: nickgermaine

Regardless of who could support this issue, Autodesk should have been able to identify the problem and inform me that I needed to speak with Microsoft.  That's called good tech support.  I'm a tech support guy, and I always provide alternate assistance when necessary.  If it's something I cannot fix, I advise them of who can fix it.  C'mon now..

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 12 of 13 (1,546 Views)

08-15-2013 08:37 AM in reply to: nickgermaine

Did you contact Autodesk support thru your Subscription support or your Value-Added Reseller?   Or did you just post a question on this peer-to-peer forum? 

nickgermaine wrote:

Regardless of who could support this issue, Autodesk should have been able to identify the problem and inform me that I needed to speak with Microsoft.  That's called good tech support.  I'm a tech support guy, and I always provide alternate assistance when necessary.  If it's something I cannot fix, I advise them of who can fix it.  C'mon now..

mr2npanda
Message 13 of 13 (470 Views)

05-20-2014 11:57 PM in reply to: nickgermaine

Hi i have the same problem to install 3ds max 2013 64 bit.......i m using windows 7........i have downloaded the software from many other sites....but there is always the same problem........i don't know what to do.......should i re setup windows? i would b helpful if there is another way to fix this.....i m being very dissappointed..........here is the log file.........plz help me..........

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.