Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Install 3ds max 2014 after a Disc fusion

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
695 Views, 1 Reply

Can't Install 3ds max 2014 after a Disc fusion

Hello,

Im a Student in Animation 3D and having 3Ds Max is an important thing for my work at home so i instal the trial version of 36 month on my disc 😧 , last fall, and everything was okay but recently I have some Disc space probleme so I decided to Colapse my C: disc with my 😧 disc ( My 😧 disc was just the half part of the C: disc who have been split in two by my computer retailler) but the probleme was that I dont have uninstall 3ds max and after that it was impossible to uninstall it because my computer doesn't recognize the location of 3Ds Max 2014 so it can't remove it by normal Windows uninstaller ! I also try Ccleaner but it doesn't work too.So i finally decided to clear Register key of 3Ds max (Not all one because they are too much entry and make all one by one is impossible if you do it manually)

The important is that i tried to reinstall 3ds Max 2014 on my compter but each time i tried to reinstall it The program said that i already install it on my computer even if I supress the Autodesk file of my computer and it instal me the Sub-programm that came with it and thats very not what i need right now. Please can somebody help me with that problem i have work to do for my session and I cant even touch my homework !

Thank you

Ps: Im sorry for my english im actually French from Canada I wish that you will understand

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

I have finally reinstall 3ds Max so i give you my solution !

First of all, asure yourself that you have uninstall all Autodesk Component of your computer and supress all Autodesk files.

After that, Download the program Regseeker who will give you the chance to search all register key who have Autodesk in is name and supress them all !

Supress the %Temp% data of your computer and make a Register bug cleaning is the best if you have Ccleaner.

Finaly return on Autodesk website and download you program. I will not said that its already install on your computer and it will work ! If not symply search the files 3dsMax2014.msi or Autocad2014.msi who is actualy located here : C:\Autodesk\Autodesk_3dsMax2014_EFGJKS_Win_64bit_dlm\x64\max

I wish it help you like it help me :smileyvery-happy:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report