Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't get serial number

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
rocks
673 Views, 5 Replies

can't get serial number

I have been trying to get a serial number for the educational version of AutoCAD Map 3D for a couple of weeks and I always get this message.

"We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation."

I also send an email request to studentsupport@autodesk.com       and never got a reply.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ldannis
in reply to: rocks

I have emailed you a serial number to use!

Message 3 of 6
n.child183
in reply to: ldannis

I have the same problem: "We're sorry we cannot provide you with a serial number at this time.
Please proceed to download and install your software, and use it in "trial mode" for up to 30 days.
Return to this site before then to obtain your serial number from the free software link" But I cant download the trial mode if im register as a student, What can I do? Im trying to download Ecotect! HELP!

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: n.child183

Hi n.child183,

Please click here for more info / updates while we work to resolve the Education Community issue.

Message 5 of 6
prix_qtc
in reply to: rocks

please provide me a serial number.. my pleasure if you will.. thank you very much..

Message 6 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: prix_qtc

Hello Peter and welcome to the forums!

Do you qualify for the Education Community? If so you can create an account and request one accordingly! Please check out the following instructional FAQ's for more info.

How to register in the Education Community

How to download from the Education Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report