Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find Inventor??

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
kd5nay
265 Views, 1 Reply

Can't find Inventor??

Hi, I am a mechanical engineering student and new to autodesk.  I am having trouble getting the student version of Inventor.  I make my way to the Inventor page and tell it to download now and it asks me to sign in.  I can log in with no issues, however, after logging in I am taken back to the product catalog page only this time Inventor is NOT among all of the listed titles to download.  Is this a common issue or am I doing something incorrect?  Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: kd5nay

Welcome to the community Andrew! 

So the product list in the Education Community will differ depending on if you're logged in or not, in the sense that once logged in you will notice a 'Recommended for You' section at the top of the page which contains a few of the products which would no longer be found in the main alphabetized product catalog listing.

Here to help if additional assistance is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report