Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
gabriel.kaprielian
495 Views, 6 Replies

Can't download

The download now button is not appearing when I try to download software. Sometimes it starts out there as the page is uploading, then quickly disappears.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

The Download Now button is not appearing on mine as well!!!! Why is this so? How frustrating.

Message 3 of 7

I'm having the same problem.  On Mac, in both Safari and Chrome browsers.

Message 4 of 7

Same problem for me.

Message 5 of 7

I am in the same situation myself. I am on a mac and in bootcamp trying to download both AutoCAD and Revit and get now button in the place the download now bar menu should populate. Any one got any suggestions here?

Message 6 of 7
philip.s
in reply to: horn0439

My apologies for the inconvenience everyone.

Confirming that the missing download buttons have been restored and you can now again enjoy your full Education Community benefits.

Thank you very much for your patience and please let us know if any additional questions, concerns or issues arise.

Message 7 of 7

Hi, I have managed to download the Revit MEP software itself. However, when I try to open the Revit file from my thumbdrive, it does not show any floorplan whatsoever. It just shows a blank black screen. When I try to down load the other two options, it "failed". Why is this so? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report