Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download software

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
SaturnRanchArchitecture
836 Views, 10 Replies

Can't download software

After clicking on "Download your product software" and "download your upgrade now" (I've tried both in both Firefox and Chrome), I'm takken to a "submit form" page that never loads.

Living by Design
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

My apologies for the inconvenience Todd.

I've made a correction to your account which should resolve the blank screen / SFDC looping issue. Please allow at least 15-30 minutes for the changes to become visible on your end, and let me know if it doesn't clear it up so that we can troubleshoot accordingly.

Message 3 of 11

Thanks, Phillip--but the problem remains. It might be noted that the same problem occurrs when I click the "contact us" button at the right side of my subscription center page.

Living by Design
Message 4 of 11

Thanks for confirming Todd. I've just reset your password (will email you shortly) and will continue investigating the root cause / fix on our end. Stay tuned for updates!

In the mean time, is there a specific software that you're trying to download? Most current release (2013) titles can be accessed through our free trials page, but let us know if it's not available and or if you need a previous version.

Message 5 of 11

Building Design Suite Premium

Living by Design
Message 6 of 11

Cleared cookies and logged into subscription center with new password you sent yesterday and the problem remains. Not really stoked on autodesk subscription center or salesforce right now.

Living by Design
Message 7 of 11

HI Todd,

Again my apologies for the inconvenience and as mentioned previously, we're still working on resolving this backend account issue.

I'll send you a Private Message (envelope next to your profile name at the top of the screen) shortly with the Building Design Suite Premium download links, and please let us know if there's anything else that we can assist with in the interim.

Message 8 of 11

Thanks Philip!

Living by Design
Message 9 of 11

You're welcome Todd! I just received confirmation that this issue has been resolved and you can once again access your full Subscription Center benefits.

Message 10 of 11
mraab_CLN
in reply to: philip.s

Sorry for using this post, but its the same issue i have.
Message 11 of 11
philip.s
in reply to: mraab_CLN

No worries Markus!

As mentioned in some of the previous posts, this is due to an internal account issue which needs to be corrected manually on our back end. I've made the necessary adjustment and which should take no more than 30 minutes for your access to be restored. Please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") if that's not the case and I'll troubleshoot accordingly.

Anyone who finds themselves in a similar issue, unable to download and unable to submit a support request through the Subscription Center, can also contact our Customer Support team directly by navigating through the Account Login tab, to the "I want to talk to a person" / Contact Options.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report